Sunday, August 17, 2008

Act Your Age


Is this the look you were going for? Really?


I was at the mall today and I was surprised at what the forty-plus crowd was wearing.

In our attempts to look and feel younger, we often go too far without realizing it. I love Juicy Couture – but I know better than to try to wear anything with writing on my butt.
Anyone over the age of forty has no business wearing Juicy clothing, leggings as pants, Croc shoes, or backpacks. There is a certain sophistication that comes with aging. That’s one thing we shouldn’t give up in our attempt to stop the clock.

And P.S. if you think you look “cool” because your teenage daughter tells you so, think again. Teenagers have no taste. If you dress like your daughter, people will think you are on your way to a Halloween party. You should be setting an example for your children and teaching them what is acceptable and what is not. You’re the mom – act like one.

Read what this hilarious blogger has to say about this topic:


"1. Writing on your bottom: This is a no brainer. If I had something written on my tush it would probably read "Wide Load" or "Wet Paint". This is one of those fashion trends that I thought was rather ridiculous to begin with.


2. String bikini: HAHAHA! Oo! I think I ruptured something there. No one, not even me, wants to see this pasty white body in a string bikini."




As for me, I'm saving the Juicy derrière for my dreams.



I can dream can't I?


3 comments:

Salt H2O said...

For Halloween one year we wanted be Laguna Moms- wear Jucy sweats- get a bad spray tan, stuff the bra, sport a blond wig and push a stroller.

Phro5gg said...

Wearing "juicy" emblazoned across one's derriere seems to be advertising something that I klnow I am not selling!

Anonymous said...

Yes exactly, in some moments I can say that I approve of with you, but you may be making allowance for other options.
to the article there is quiet a question as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with delivery of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=vidmorph pro 1.1.0.32 ?
I noticed the utter you have not used. Or you profit by the black methods of promotion of the resource. I suffer with a week and do necheg