Tuesday, July 29, 2008

There ought to be a law...

 
Come on people. How many 62 year olds do you know that could pull this off? A bikini? At HER age? (and this is a current photo of Helen Mirren - taken this summer). Dang I hate her. Even if I wired my jaw shut and lost 50 pounds I wouldn't look this good. I only looked this good one day in my life and I have a photo to prove it - but you don't get to see it ... unless I get three comments begging me to post it. Then I "might" consider it. Oh heck, I'll post it just to show that I really did once have the goods.  The problem is, even though she's thirty something years older than I was in my best shot, I'm afraid she'd still win.



This brings back the memory of another sad story: the best looking woman at my 40th high school reunion was...my art teacher! It's a sad day when, after forty years, a TEACHER is better looking than any of her former students.



(I'm pinning Helen's photo up on my fridge - maybe it will motivate me to quit "grazing")

1 comment:

Jeri and Amy said...

I'm only thirty and I would trade bodies with her in a heart beat... well, let me rephrase that. I would love to have her figure, NOT her body. I'm too young to have arthritis, bunions, and hip problems!