Monday, February 18, 2008

My Favorite Joke:

I know, a joke is not a blog. But hey, blogs should be entertaining right? I don't know about you, but I seem to be on everyone's mass mailing list for jokes and I get hundreds of ridiculous e-mails. I usually delete them without even reading them. However, once in a while (when I'm bored) I'll read them. Here's one that I was glad I read:

Mr. and Mrs. smith went to the doctor's office. after Mr. smith's checkup, the doctor called his wife into his office alone for a chat.

The doctor said, "if you don't do the following, your husband will surely die. Every morning, make him a healthy breakfast; do your utmost to keep him in a good mood; for every lunch, make sure he has a balanced meal; for dinners, serve him full courses with a glass of wine; don't burden him with chores; don't worry him with your problems; and most importantly, shower him with kisses at least several times a day and be sure to satisfy his needs."

On the way home, Mr. Smith asked his wife what the doctor had told her.

"He said you're going to die." she replied.

No comments: