Thursday, June 26, 2008

Chick Flicks


I love chick flicks. I love the actors in chick flicks: Julia Roberts, Meg Ryan, Sandra Bullock, Tom Hanks, Hugh Grant,…Patrick Dempsey. I called my daughter after seeing “Made of Honor” and told her I had my photo taken with Patrick Dempsey (above). She got all excited – then I had to fess up. She said, “I always wondered what kind of lamo person would do that – now I know.” My favorite chick flicks of all time are: The Holiday, While You Were Sleeping, Sleepless in Seattle, Much Ado About Nothing, Pride and Prejudice (I even liked “Bride” and Prejudice – the Bollywood-style musical version starring Aishwarya Rai), The Devil Wears Prada, Pretty Woman, Bridget Jones, Four Weddings and a Funeral, The American President, Something's Got to Give, My Big Fat Greek Wedding…and, if you really want to go back a few years, how about Pillow Talk? What did I leave out?

1 comment:

Jeri and Amy said...

Mom, it's uncanny how much you look like me in this photo... Kyle even thought that it was me! It's totally unfair that my 60+ mom could pass for me! Get some wrinkles, would ya?